FREE Debt Advice
How do we help?
We offer practical and confidential help to people facing financial hardship and mounting debt concerns.
Our debt advisors offer free support and work alongside clients to make a realistic plan for repaying debts and personal budgeting. Our debt advisors can contact creditors and speak on a client’s behalf to negotiate a realistic repayment plan. Often taking the stress out of any debt concerns.
What sort of debt?
Many of us have debt, ranging from a few hundred pounds to tens of thousands. From credit cards, rent arrears, Council Tax, Energy Bills, unexpected costs and bills. You are not alone. We can help you.
What do we do?
We work with our clients and their creditors in a number of ways:
- Read through your debt letters and bills
- Listen to our client's situation
- Gather all the information to understand the level and type of debts
- Explore ways to raise income and reduce expenditure
- Negotiate with creditors to freeze any existing interest payments and agree a mutually acceptable payment plan
- Support our clients during the repayment process, making ongoing adjustments where necessary
- Provide budgeting education to help change habits, make pennies work harder and minimise the chance of debt recurring